AAAAAND…The #BabyBarangay strikes agaaaaain!!!! This time we invaded the beautiful Windward House in Tali, Batangas. This private beach house is available for rent for either weekdays and weekends, you may send your inquiries via email@example.com. Make sure you mention #BabyBarangay when you book so they can give you the full #BB treatment too, hahaha 🙂
Yes, that’s 5 families in one caravan! We traveled with the hubbies and babies of Kelly Misa-Fernandez, Nicole Hernandez-Delos Angeles, Cat Juan-Ledesma, and Bianca Santiago-Reinoso. It’s always a crazy riot traveling with these guys but we always, always make solid memories with them 🙂 We really are so blessed to have these families in our lives, journeying with them in this new season of parenthood has been so helpful to me and Patrick! They have been an incredible support group to us and now they’ve become our fave travel buddies as well.
Anyway, back to Windward! It was the perfect venue for a quick weekend getaway. Before I bombard you with photos (yes, it’s gonna be a photo heavy post!!! EEP, sorrrryyyy), allow me to share the Top 5 Reasons Why we LOVED Windward:
- It was an easy 2.5 hour drive from Alabang, pretty manageable especially since we left early to avoid the weekend traffic. Our little bugoy was so cooperative, he slept all the way to Tali and also on the trip back home. Theo’s been such a rockstar traveler so far, proving that he is indeed a happy little adventurer just like his parentals 🙂 Hehehe! I hope he keeps this winning streak and that he stays this way: he’s been so low maintenance, easy to please and ready for anything! Please don’t change, anaaaak!!!
- It’s perfect for BIG groups and families! The Windward house has 5 rooms: 4 of which can be rented out along with use of the whole house with a fully equipped kitchen, living area, dining room, playground, garden and pool. The four rooms can be shared between 4-5 families. There are 2 casitas with en suite bathrooms and a HUGE family room which can be divided into 2. We shared the family room with the Ledesmas and it was so spacious!
- Very child-friendly!!! Their pool was especially built for families, there’s a shallow part where kids can enjoy water play safely and a deeper part for the adults to do some laps too. They also have a koi pond which was a hit especially for Fin and Alonzo, a huge playground for the kids to run wild, and a TON of toys scattered all throughout the property. And if you want to have a little sea adventure with your little ones, you can even rent a boat for the weekend via @skippercharters—ask Abel, the housekeeper to assist you for arrangements.
- Privacy. We felt so safe and secure throughout the weekend because we had the whole property all to ourselves. The village itself is very exclusive and heavily guarded so for parents, this is a huge PLUS to consider.
- Full service housekeeping staff. They took care of all our cooking and cleaning needs and made it super stress free for us and our families.
So there, if you’re looking for a private home away from home to enjoy with your loved ones–then consider booking the Windward for your next impromptu getaway 🙂 Thanks again WINDWARD HOUSE for such an incredible weekend!!!