Happy New Year folks! I’m starting a little segment on the blog this year—featuring FIVE FAVORITES of the week. It’ll be a quick run down of the items I’ve received as gifts from friends/sponsors or have purchased for myself. Some old, some new, and some maybe even borrowed. But all LOVED by ME 🙂 As you know, my blogging rule is simple—to post only things I ACTUALLY LIKE! Hahaha! 🙂 So here’s my first installment for 2015.
1) My love affair with Paris doesn’t seem to end! Hahaha! These pencils are so adorable and how can you not obsess over this Eiffel scissors???! Come on?! You can order these items from @HomeEdited on IG 🙂 They’re perfect for Parisian themed showers and parties!
2) No fuss cleansing and moisturizing combo from Philosophy. The 3-in-1 cleanser is perfect for travel, it doubles as a cleanser and make up remover also. If you’re in your late 20s, you better start investing in a proper night cream–this one works for even the most sensitive skin.
3) This glamorous gold watch by AVON. I love that it’s big and strong but elegant at the same time, mixing masculinity and femininity in one piece.
4) Chloe’s Love Story will definitely make HIM fall in love with you. Inspired by the Love Locks Bridge in Paris, this scent is blissful and romantic.
5) Intelligent and stylish leather goods from Adora Bella (click HERE to order). I gave these away as gifts to my loved ones this Christmas and they were total hits! I love the Mexican Trio Bundle and Calix Cord Burrito which keep your gadgets organized and the big catch all leather bags perfect for storing makeup, magazines and other trinkets.
Photos by Bea Marquez